Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Like many other Web sites, paellamarket.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
In accordance with Spanish Law (EU) 2016/679, April 27, (RDPR) and in the L.O. 3/2018, December 5th, on data protection and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) regarding Spanish Information Society Services and electronic trade, you are now informed that this website is owned by PAELLA MARKET ( POWER ESTUDIO S.L.) from now on “PORTAL“.
This PORTAL, is ruled by Spanish laws, being subject to them, both nationals and international using this website.
In accordance with Spanish Law (LOPDGDD) regarding Personal Data Protection PAELLA MARKET informs you that specific personal data may be required for the use of certain services available on the PORTAL, and these will be added to our database files. In addition, we would like to inform you that our files are legally entered on the General Registry of Personal Data belonging to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The present privacy policies are governed by legislation exclusively applicable in Spain, with all nationals and non-nationals using the PORTAL being subject to said legislation.
The person in charge and owner of the website paellamarket.com is POWER ESTUDIO S.L. (Hereinafter PORTAL, PAELLA MARKET)
- Name: POWER ESTUDIO S.L.
- NIF: B85521425
- Registered Office: C / Merce Rodoreda 3, portal 2, 1º-C
- Comercial Registry: Madrid, Tomo 26007, Folio 202, Seccion 8, Hoja M-468859, Inscripción 1, october 3, 2008.
- Website activity: Gourmet food products and household. Distribution of products related to (https://paellamarket.com), advertising displays, and recommendation of affiliate products.
- Email: email@example.com
PAELLA MARKET considers that when you agree to send your personal details, either by using the form on this website or by e-mail, you are giving us your express authority and consent for the treatment and incorporation of said details into our corresponding automated files, albeit in a revocable and non-retrospective way, and that you accept the conditions set out below. Your details will be treated with maximum confidentiality and in compliance with all the requirements demanded by the (UE) 2016/679 Law for the Protection of Personal Data.
The details we ask you for are those appropriate, pertinent, and strictly necessary to serve the purpose for which they are collected, and under no circumstances are you obliged to provide them. Likewise, this certifies that the data you send to us is correct and pertinent to the service offered.
The PORTAL collects your personal data with the aim of sending you the requested information or clarification or to express any doubts you might have. The inclusion of any personal data in your e-mail implies your authorization for us to incorporate said personal data in our corresponding commercial files, which will be regulated by the here present privacy policies.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PAELLA MARKET does NOT have a Data Protection Officer.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
PAELLA MARKET will treat the information provided by the USER for different purposes, depending on the route of data collection.
- Queries about our services displayed on the web, sent through the contact form enabled for this purpose. Including the management of billing, collection and service of the products.
- Manage the subscription to our social networks and newsletter, made through our website.
- Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys about our products, shipments and dealing with customers. In pursuit of continuous improvement in our products, services and customer service.
- To manage the sending of commercial communications about our services and products and / or third parties (point: – ADVERTISING). The consent for the sending of said communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the mechanism enabled for that purpose and described in point: RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, AND OPPOSITION
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, AND OPPOSITION
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification and cancellation, and
opposition on your personal information, free of charge, by sending an
email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on +34 659590136. Personal legal identification documentation will be requested.
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
PAELLA MARKET would like to inform you that
your data is treated confidentially and used exclusively internally and
for the aims indicated. Under no circumstances will your personal
details be passed on to third parties, unless expressly authorized by
In order to keep your details up to date, it is important to inform
us of any change. If not, we cannot be held responsible for their
veracity. It is considered that if you do not expressly cancel your
personal data from our files, you as a user remain interested in forming
part of said files until such time as PAELLA MARKET considers appropriate, as long as the use remains in keeping with the ends for which the data was originally obtained.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR
The PORTAL keeps your Personal Data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Your Personal Data that is no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis to keep it, will be irreversibly anonymized or safely destroyed.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- Interaction and data collection with Social Networks
- Mobile App´s
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you the requested information about the product or service
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Manage your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Provide the services requested by the USER.
- Manage, administer, provide, expand and improve the services to which the USER has decided to subscribe or register.
- Adapt these services to improve their quality for the USER.
- Design new services related to the above.
- Carry out statistical studies that allow the design of improvements in the services provided.
- Send information required by the USER.
- Send information on modifications to the products or services requested by the USER.
- Send information about new products or services similar to those originally contracted or that may be of interest to you by any means,
including electronic, even when the commercial relationship established between the PORTAL and the USER ends.
- Regarding the sending of commercial communications PAELLA MARKET informs you that your personal data will be processed by the company through online tools for sending electronic communications provided by companies such as MAILCHIMP or MAILRELAY and that it is collecting information through pixels (tiny and transparent images associated with your address), which allow you to know Who and when is accessing our campaign.
- The USER may prevent these uses by configuring his email manager to prevent automated download of images. MAILCHIMP and MAILRELAY are located in the United States, and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which provides adequate guarantees for the processing ofpersonal data.
MOBILE DEVICES, APP´S AND GEOLOCATION
Having mobile device geolocation enabled allows you to take advantage of all the features of the Apps. If geolocation is not enabled, we will inform you and ask for permission in advance with a notification.
This geolocation service will not be used to facilitate its location to third parties, except legal imperative.
Most mobile devices give users the ability to turn off location services. Chances are that this possibility will be found in the
device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable location services on your device, we recommend that you contact your mobile service operator or your device manufacturer.
To disable location services on your Android device select Location Services from your phone’s settings menu. Most Android devices allow you to disable location services throughout your phone, such as GPS services and location services from other companies. Typically, when the check box is not checked to enable location services, they will remain disabled. To disable location services on your iPhone device, you can disable location services on all iPhone models from the Settings menu by selecting Location Services. To disable device-all location services, slide the bar until you see the Disable option. To disable location services for a particular app, swipe the bar next to each app’s name until you see the Disable option.
This type of service allows this Website to display advertisements for third-party products or services. Ads can be displayed either as advertising links or as banners using various kinds of graphics. Clicks on the icon or banner posted on the Application are tracked by the third-party services listed below, and are shared on this PORTAL.
Amazon Affiliation (Amazon)
Amazon Affiliation is a commercial affiliation service provided by Amazon.com Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
This means that when you click on “Buy on Amazon” or similar, you will be redirected to the page where the products are offered.
In this case, you should know that we only provide and facilitate links to the pages and/or platforms of these third parties where the
products we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them.
These linked pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls or recommendation on our part, so in no
case, this PORTAL will be considered responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all
areas, nor by the measures adopted regarding the privacy of the user, the processing of their personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, we recommend that you read carefully and in advance all the terms and conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies,
legal notices, and/or similar of these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of the webs.
experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
MINORS POLICY PRIVACY
Minors are not allowed to use the services available through the Website, social networks, mobile device, and APP, without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the PORTAL by the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that PAELLA MARKET has no capacity to control whether or not users are minors, it is noted that it must be parents and guardians who enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the PORTAL and/or provide personal data without their supervision, not admitting PAELLA MARKET any responsibility in this regard.
In addition to the above PAELLA MARKET will proceed, in the case of obtaining the personal information of a minor by mistake, to delete such information as soon as possible.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data information that we collect resides exclusively in Spain. In the case of using Cloud Computing services, these may be located in the US, with international data transfers being carried out. In these cases, the appropriate guarantees are adopted to protect your information regarding which you can obtain additional information by sending an email to: email@example.com
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
PAELLA MARKET has tried to implement and maintain the security levels required by law to protect the personal data of USERS against fortuitous losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, art. 32 of the GDPR. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not totally secure; Therefore, and despite the fact that the Entity makes its best efforts to protect USERS ‘data, it cannot guarantee their security during transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at Your risk and expense. Once your data has been received, the Entity will use rigorous procedures and security functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
PAELLA MARKET, in response to the trust placed in us, and bearing in mind the importance which your personal details required in terms of protection and confidentiality, hereby informs you that it has adopted all the measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to safeguard their security, as demanded by the Spanish Royal Decree (UE) 2016/679 regulating security measures for automated files containing data of a personal nature. Nevertheless, the user should be aware that security measures on the internet are not impregnable.
PAELLA MARKET cannot be held responsible for the treatment of your personal details by websites that may be accessed using the various links contained on the PORTAL.
As examples we can mention, Facebook®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, and third-party applications. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the third party’s own privacy statements. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties.
We recommend that you read the privacy and data processing policies of the websites you visit through the link on our portal or in any other way.
Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial, or association purposes to web pages outside paellamarket.com, which allow access to the PAELLA MARKET website, is prohibited, without consent and/or express authorization.
WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, PAELLA MARKET will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process the aforementioned data on behalf of PAELLA MARKET as a consequence of their provision of services. PAELLA MARKET undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contract, through which it will impose on them, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data for the agreed purposes, and attending only to the documented instructions of PAELLA MARKET, and delete or return the data to PAELLA MARKET once the provision of services is completed.
Cookies are used to perform analytical studies on the use of services.
PAELLA MARKET may include on the website it’s own or third-party advertising to offer you products or services that you understand may be of interest to you. However, POWER ESTUDIO S.L., cannot control the appearance of such advertising, nor the quality and adequacy of the products or services to which it refers, so the Entity will not be responding for any damage that could be generated to the user for such causes.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the page: paellamarket.com are the intellectual property of PAELLA MARKET or third parties
and may not be reproduced, copied, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed, or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without the
prior written authorization of PAELLA MARKET, keeping at all times the “copyright” intact and any other indicator of the intellectual
property of the materials or contents. Any use or modification of the Material or Content for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions shall be deemed a violation of the international laws of “copyright”, which protect copyright.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, simply you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Last updated: April 2021.